I think now would be an appropriate time to wish everyone a happy new millennium. Except those in Australia, who've already celebrated it, or the uninitiated who thought that the new millennium began last year, or the religious pedants who claim that it happened on Christmas Day. All of which does not include me, so, "Happy New Millennium".
Make a resolution. Here are some examples:
- I will stroke a duck every Tuesday.
- I will learn to enjoy Dr. Pepper.
- I will go to the gym. (Sorry if that seems a little fantastical.)
- I will allow other people to enjoy my presence over the next twelve months. (One for the egotists.)
- I will redesign my website. (A bit bland, though readily achievable.)
- I will write thank-you letters for all of my Christmas presents. (Saved the best 'til last.)
Of course a more sensible resolution would be to enjoy the coming year, and it is that that I hope you choose.
Happy New Year,
p.s. There's a new dream! Huzzah.