I am currently bathing in the warm, pale orange glow of ADSL. Anyone to whom I've chatted on MSN, or in real life, will be aware of this, and probably resent my smug tone. However, I have realised that there may still be some visitors to this site who don't yet resent me, so here goes.
(Some of the many) Things I have downloaded:
- Videos for How Soon Is Now, Panic, What Difference Does It Make and Reel Around The Fountain by The Smiths; Man on the Moon by REM; and a short clip of The Simpsons.
- A swathe of music by Ed Harcourt, Neil Hannon, Morrissey and Ben Folds Five.
- A firewall, so don't even think about it.
Things I intend to download:
- Videos for Battle of Who Could Care Less, Army, Don't Change Your Plans, Brick and One Angry Dwarf... by Ben Folds Five.
- Complete episodes of The Simpsons and Seinfeld (well, why not? Thanks to Ian for the suggestion and leading by example with Transformers).
- Myriad songs by BFV, The Smiths, Morrissey, et al.
- A bang-up-to-date version of Linux, three CD's worth, just for the hell of it.
I shall now return to being a recluse. Nevertheless, a happy one.